[zalzala] Flyer and Information Needed

  • From: "Aijaz Baloch" <aijaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zalzala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:45:07 -0500

All,

Our daughter's elementary school wants to do an awareness and fundraising
program mainly directed towards students.  If you have a flyer that is
appropriate to give to young children, please email.  Also, is there a site
where I can get information such as what $ amount will buy what for the
relief.  They did this for Psunami and children really connected with the
idea of meeting targets for specific items.  The school want to make it an
educational activity for children from KG-5.

Thanks

-Aijaz