[yunqa.de] TDISQLite3Statement.Sql16 shows "?" instead of bound arguments

  • From: spamrbt <spamme@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:35:24 +0300

Hi!

I am having troubles with logging of SQL statements.

I use sqlite3_trace to register a trace function. In that function, I
log all the statements that are performed on the database. But some of
them come in form of

"SELECT id FROM instances WHERE name=?;"

Of course, these are the statements with bound arguments.

I tried to do logging the other way - log TDISQLite3Statement.Sql16
every time I make a call to TDISQLite3Statement.Step, but Sql16 string
does not contain bound arguments' values either.

I would like to log statements with actual values instead of question
marks. Any suggestions on how to do that?

Thanks in advance,

Aleksandr Grebennik, Quretec LTD, Tartu, Estonia.