[yunqa.de] Re: Suggestions about SQLiteSpy

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 15:53:04 +0200

On 21.09.2012 17:08, coolspace wrote:

> First,  about UI, on win7 system, with font set to larger than 100%, the
> status bar of SQLiteSqy will not show compeletly.

Thanks for the hint, I will enlarge the status bar panels somewhat for
the next version.

> Second, about data editing. It seems that SQLiteSpy only support data
> editing when the data is getted by double click on the table name, which
> means all datas are showed. SQLiteSpy does not support editing when the
> data is getted by sql queries.  As sqlite has an ROWID for each row in
> the table, so I think we can still support editing of anydata within
> results of any kind of query, what we need to do is using rowid as the
> key field for editing.

Unfortunately, this is not possible. SQLite does not allow to retrieve
the table, column and RowID for results from arbitrary SELECT
statements. I you know of a solution to do this, I would be very glad if
you could share it with this list!