[yunqa.de] Re: Strange data types returned by DISQLiteUNIDirQuery ?

  • From: H M <docshotmail2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:20:26 +0000

Thank you for the reply Ralf.
The real database contains live data regarding my paid work and the project is
very big.

However I have made a very small minimal stripped down version of the database
with dummy data and a single form version of the project that still
demonstrates the issue using just a master/detail grid.

Only thing is I'm not sure how to send them to you. Can I just attach all the
files to an email such as this one?