[yunqa.de] Re: Status of DI Components and Delphi 2009?

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:08:52 +0200

Carr, Randy wrote:

>Just wondering what the status is of all the DI Components relative to the
>Delphi 2009 release?

I certainly plan to support Delphi 2009 in the near future, but there is no
timetable as yet.

However, I have received reports from customers that the source code editions
are already pretty much Delphi 2009 compatible since they avoid the use of the
"string" keyword in favour of the more explicit "AnsiString" and "WideString".

As usual, I will of course notify all customers as soon as the Delphi 2009
versions will be ready.