[yunqa.de] Re: Standard functions

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:51:23 +0100

Dmitry Vortex Koteroff wrote:

>Tell me please, DIUnicode support unicode-implementation of
>standard functions(WideParamStr-like functions) as TntUnicodeControls
>do?

The DIUnicode classes center around Unicode text reading and writing with
automatic character-set encoding and decoding. Such functionality is not part
of the TNT Unicode Controls. On the other hand, DIUnicode does not duplicate
code already found in the TNT Unicode Controls, like WideString implementations
of system functions.

As such, DIUnicode and the TNT Unicode Controls complement one another
perfectly: DIUnicode for text processing, and TNT for system functions and text
display.

Downloads and more information are available here:

DIUnicode:            http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/unicode/
TNT Unicode Controls:
http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/doku.php/products/tntunicodecontrols/