[yunqa.de] Re: SQLite Error 1 - not an error.

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:17:02 +0200

At 07:13 17.07.2009, Michael J. Leaver wrote:

thanks for digging deeper into this. Unfortunately, I can not tell the cause
without seeing your code. I assume that you might not reset of finalize a
prepared statement.

Could you please post your code (sources only, no executables) so I can
reproduce?

Also: please let me know version of DISQLite3 and Delphi are you using.

Ralf