[yunqa.de] Problems installing DIZipWriter

  • From: Eirik Nesje <einesje@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:12:18 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I have installed the following DI products :

DISQLite - 3.1.5
DIRegEx - 7.1.0
DIContainers - 4.0.0
DIFileFinder - 5.0.0

and now when I try to install DIZipWriter 4.5.0, I get the following message :

[DCC Fatal Error] DIStreams.pas(1840): F2051 Unit DIZipWriter was compiled with
a different version of DIStreams.TDIWriter

I have accumulated all files into the DIZipWriter folder and added the
different source files with the registration information. Am I missing
something or is the difference in the versions from DIRegEx and DIZipWriter
causing problems with the DISQLite, DIContainer and DIFileFinder which is older
?

I'm using Delphi Professional XE2 on a 64 bit Windows 7, building the 32 bit
editions (removing the Zip component and compiling using the DISQLite component
with the other added except from the ZipWriter works ok).

Regards
Eirik