[yunqa.de] Re: No FTS3_PARENTHESIS compile option in the new version of SqliteSpy 1.8.13

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:31:31 +0200

At 23:47 15.04.2010, pascal-69@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Many thanks for this new version of SQLiteSpy!
>
>But it seems that the "SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS" compile option was not
>set during the compilation of the SQLite DB engine.

Correct.

>Is there a way to set this compilation option?

Unfortunately, SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS is an option at compile time only
and not at runtime. I choose to compile SQLiteSpy without it for compatibility
with both previous versions and the sqlite3.exe reference implementation.

So as of version 1.8.13, there is no way to set the
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS option without recompiling SQLiteSpy.

I will look into the FTS3 code to see if a runtime switch is possible when I
next work on SQLiteSpy.