[yunqa.de] How to specify params in DISQLite3UniDirQuery

  • From: Doug Chamberlin <dougc@xxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:25:28 -0400

I'm trying my first DISQLite3 program and I'm stumped after searching through the help file and trying all variations i can think of.

I'm trying to set a TDISQLite3UniDirQuery at design time. I have it connected to the database and the database is active. I want to perform a SELECT * FROM :TABLENAME after setting up TableName as a parameter. No matter what syntax I use in the SelectSQL property it gives me an syntax error.

How do I do this?

--

Cheers!
Doug C.