[yunqa.de] Re: How to install DIContainers for Delphi 7 ? (DISQLite3 already installed)

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:07:37 +0200

At 14:21 18.05.2009, Alexandre Velinot wrote:

>So i decided ton put the library path to DIContainers (directory
>Source and directory D7) but I have still problems.
>
>When I launch for example the "AnsiString_Hash_Object_Data" demo and
>want to compile the demo program I have the following error (in
>french) :
>"L'unité DIContainers a été compilé avec une version différente de
>DITypes.PUnicodeString2".
>"L'unité DIContainers a été compilé avec une version différente de
>DIUtils.ANSI_UPPER_CHAR_TABLE".

I am not sure what you have done to provoke these error messages.

Here is what I do to make it work fine (just tested again):

* Extract DIContainers 3.0.1 (Demo) into an empty directory.

* Extract DISQLite3 2.0.7 (Demo) into the same directory.

* Add the following to your Delphi search path:
  - <INSTALL>\Source
  - <INSTALL>\D7

  Also make sure that you have removed any older version
  of DIContainers and DISQLite3 from the search path.

* Open the project

  <INSTALL>\Demos\DIContainers_Console\AnsiString_Hash_Object_Data.dpr

  Compile and run.