[yunqa.de] Re: Getting a count of folders recursed using TDIFileFinder components

  • From: Colin Kemp <kemputer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:09:29 +1100

Delphi Inspiration wrote:
I would like to be able to get a count of the number of folders that have been
recursed in the attempt to find a/some file(s). How can this be achieved?
The OnRecurseFolder even is a definite item on the list of new features to add
to DIFileFinder and will be available with the next version.
Hi Ralf,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, an OnRecurseFolder would be brilliant. I look forward to the next release. Thanks for the work-around.

regards

Colin