[yunqa.de] Re: Field can not be dealed as type variant

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:48:00 +0200

On 24.08.2011 15:41, Thompson77 wrote:

>> I have attached an example project which I will add to the DISQLite3
>> demos with the next version. It does handle master-detail, but maybe it
>> helps nevertheless?
>
> Your example is not a real master-detail report because there is only
> one table with all data in it.

My apologies. I wanted to say that my example does _not_ handle
master-detail, but I forgot to write the _not_.

Since using TDISQLite3UniDirQuery does not work for you either, I will
look into master-detail reports ASAP, but probably after the weekend only.

In the meantime, it would be helpful if you could send me your sources
of little master-detail project so that I can reproduce your error
exactly. Thanks!