[yunqa.de] Re: DIXml: XSLT transformation - Access Violation

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:11:23 +0200

On 29.10.2010 11:12, FNProgramvare wrote:

> <xsl:value-of select> that returns a decimal number results in an Access
> Violation. For example:
>
>   <xsl:value-of select="2.3"/>
>   <xsl:value-of select="3 div 2"/>
>
> This works fine with the libxslt command line processor.

I was finally able to track down the problem: It results from a C++
Builder compiler over-optimization.

Unfortunately, there is no fix other than to disable optimization for
the offending code section. It requires a new release to make this
available to you users.

I will upload a new version of DIXml shortly.