[yunqa.de] Re: DIUnicode

  • From: Francesco Magni <francemagni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:25:43 +0100

Hi Ralf,
we don't need to access a single instance of your classes from multiple threads.
We proceed to buy DIUnicode product.
Thank you very much for your reply.
Best regards.
Farncesco.

Delphi Inspiration ha scritto:
At 14:24 19.11.2009, Francesco Magni wrote:

Hi, is your product DIUnicode multithreading?

The two main DIUnicode classes TDIUnicodeReader and TDIUnicodeWriter do not use any global variables. They can therefore be used by multiple threads as long as each thread creates, uses, and destroys its own instances. As such, they behave very much like Delphi's TStringList.

If you want to access a single instance of TDIUnicodeReader and TDIUnicodeWriter from multiple threads, you need to synchronize. However, I do not see any reason why you would want to do this. Would you like to explain?