[yunqa.de] Re: DIHtmlParser with Table Plugin

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:03:28 +0200

On 10.07.2012 18:18, KD wrote:

> I have an ASP page (attached) that has 1 root table and 3 nested tables.
>  I'm trying to grab the values from the 3rd and 4th table( or 2nd and
> 3rd nested table).  I have a simple program for testing right now.
>
> In the below sample, I expect to see DIHtmlTablesPlugin1.HtmlTable.Count
> go above 2, but I never see that.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?
>
> DIHtmlTablesPlugin1.HtmlRootTableCount <-- Hits 1, which I expect
> DIHtmlTablesPlugin1.HtmlTables.Count <-- Highest count is 2, I would
> expect 3 and 4

I would not expect 3 or 4 because the document only has a table nesting
level of 2.

The name property name "HtmlTables.Count" might be a bit misleading as
it does not count the total number of tables (HtmlTableCount does this),
but the documentation is clear about that it counts nested tables.

I think you should look more at the HtmlTableCount property to extract
the 3rd and 4th table contents.