[yunqa.de] Async IO with Pro Version

  • From: Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:36:41 +1000

Hi, testing the pro version at the moment - using it for logging, which requires we add a lot of entries very quickly :) so have activated the async io option (DISQLite3Api.sqlite3async_initialize(nil, 1);) which makes a huge difference.

One question - should I be launching a separate thread and calling "DISQLite3Api.sqlite3async_run()"? or does DISQLite automatically created a thread and call it?
--

Lindsay Mathieson | Senior Developer

Stratatel
Unit 3, 1^st Floor, 132 Lutwyche Road, Windsor, QLD, 4030
[T] +61 7 3632 8804 | [F] +61 7 3357 5901| [W]stratatel.com.au

*DISCLAIMER:***This Email and any attachments are a confidential communication intended exclusively for the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use any of the contents of this Email. Should you receive this Email in error, contact us immediately by return Email and delete this Email and any attachments. If you are the intended recipient of this Email and propose to rely on its contents you should contact the writer to confirm the same. Copyright and privilege relating to the contents of this Email and any attachments are reserved. It is the recipient’s responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses prior to use.