[yshavurah] healing service: This Wed.

  • From: rland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:13:58 -0500

Reminder!!!!
This Wed. evening, Dec. 4, you are all invited to participate in a healing
service which
will be led by R. David Burstein. For those of you who came to the Shabbat
service he
conducted, you will remember how we created amazingly powerful healing energy
at
that service. We'd like to do it again, especially for those of our members who
are
facing serious illness at this time. For those of you who didn't have the
opportunity to
experience that service, come prepared for a special evening of chanting and
healing
prayer. The service will take place at 8 p.m. at the home of Cheryl and Stephen
(4
Helen Court). Directions are as follows:
From Allen St., turn onto Spillan. Head south on Spillan passing Edgefield on
your right.
Turn left onto Southview. Then take second left onto Stewart and first left
onto Helen
Court. Their house is second on the right. Their phone number is 767-9293.
Although we will already have lit Hanukkah candles, it would be nice to have a
room full
of candlelight so bring candles if you have them.
Randi