[yshavurah] appologies

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jennifer Katz" <jkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Coty Blank" <cotina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Chaia Beckerman" <mscb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Jennifer Alexander" <alexpa66@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Jennifer S. Blank" <jennyblank@xxxxxxxxx>,"yellow springs havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"IMUN" <IMUN@xxxxxxxx>, "linda katz" <matls@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Koons, Stephen R." <SRKoons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"eileen litchfield" <elitchfield@xxxxxxxxxx>,"ala miranda" <alamm629md@xxxxxxx>,"george niver" <g_niver@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"julie orenstein" <jorenste@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"margaret orr" <morr@xxxxxxxxxx>,"L.T. Smith" <lisatee328@xxxxxxxxx>,"Mitchell Snay" <snay@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"sandy solove" <ssolove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"arnold strauss" <pataxman@xxxxxxxx>,"Ann H Wolfson" <wolfhowls@xxxxxxxx>, "bonnie wood" <woodbb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:37:46 -0400

Dear Friends and Family,

I am always one to explain to my students that it is important, especially
during this upcoming holiday season, to ask forgiveness to the people in our
lives before we can ask G-d for forgiveness.  I also explain to them that this
is very difficult--much harder than sitting all day in synagogue and fasting on
Yom Kippur!  Hypocrisy is not something I like in anyone, especially myself, so
I'd better practice what I preach!

If I have, in any way, hurt, insulted, damaged, or in some way made your life
less--intentionally or unintentionally--please accept my apology.  This is not
the way I want to live my life.  Next year, I will strive to do better.

For those of you who are Jewish, have a Good, Sweet, Healthy New Year filled
with kindness.  For those of you who aren't Jewish, well, I wish you the same
thing!

Love,
Johanna