[yshavurah] YS Monthly Potluck - host??

  • From: "Suzanne A. Smailes" <ag348@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:00:48 -0500 (EST)

Hello, everyone-

Mary Beth has asked me, as part of the weekly calendar, to ask you all if
anyone would be willing or able to host the YS Havurah monthly potluck this
month.  It is scheduled for this Friday, March 22nd.  If you are able to host,
please contact her at 767-2602.

I will be posting a more complete calendar later on this week.  Thank you all
for your patience in my move to our new home (1315 Spillan- same phone #) -
this is the first message I've posted in my new home!

Thanks!

Suzanne