[yshavurah] Who do you know?

  • From: Abiks13@xxxxxx
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:46:17 EST

(apologies to YS havurah members that get 2 copies of this message...)

Who do you know that can do in home companion care for Dan and/or the kids?

We need to cover about 12 - 14 hours per day during the week.  All of Dan's
medical and personal care are taken care of.  But, we need people to be with
him, take him to appointments as necessary, minor household help.  The thrust
of the position(s) would be to keep him company, watch for seizures and drive
to appointments.

We need help as soon as possible.  Please email or call directly
937-767-9495, 937-367-2725.

(Sorry for the sense of urgency, I thought this would be easy to take care
of, and it is not being quite so easy!!!)
love,
abi and dan