[yshavurah] Re: Services this Sat

  • From: Elliot Gaines <elliot.gaines@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ag348@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 15:06:38 -0500

Hi all,
  I have a meeting with the J film fest committee tonight.  What do you
think of screening at the Little Art?  Because of their scheduling, it
is not available at night.  Do you think people would come in the
afternoon on a Saturday? Sunday?  Would folks be willing to have the
Havurah support the screenings with money?  Perhaps $200?

Elliot