[yshavurah] Rosh HaShanah services this Friday

  • From: "Suzanne A. Smailes" <ag348@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:48:13 -0400 (EDT)

Shalom, everyone-

This is a friendly reminder that Rosh HaShanah begins at sundown this Friday,
and we will be holding erev Rosh HaShanah services at Rockford Chapel
beginning at 7:30.

Our High Holidays schedule is as follows:

Sept 22         Erev Rosh HaShanah      7:30 pm Rockford Chapel
Sept 24         Tashlich                6:00 pm Meet at Rockford Chapel
Oct 1           Erev Yom Kippur         7:30 pm Rockford Chapel
Oct 2           Break-Fast Yom Kippur  7:30 pm Rockford Chapel

While we will not be holding any formal services the day of Yom Kippur,
Rockford Chapel will be open 10 am until the Break-Fast for personal prayer or
meditation.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year!

Suzanne