[yshavurah] NO services this Sat; HH Schedule

  • From: "Suzanne A. Smailes" <ag348@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:44:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, everyone-

This is a reminder that there will be NO services this Saturday, Aug 19th - we
will resume with our regularly scheduled services on Sept. 2nd.

In addition, our High Holidays schedule is as follows:

Sept 22         Erev Rosh HaShanah      7:30 pm Rockford Chapel
Sept 24         Tashlich                6:00 pm Meet at Rockford Chapel
Oct 1           Erev Yom Kippur         7:30 pm Rockford Chapel
Oct 2           Break-Fast Yom Kippur   7:30 pm Rockford Chapel

While we will not be holding any formal services the day of Yom Kippur,
Rockford Chapel will be open 10 am until the Break-Fast for personal prayer or
meditation.  We will be meeting at Rockford to walk to the bridge/Cascades in
Glen Helen (where we usually go) - or, you can meet us at the bridge!

Thanks,

Suzanne