[yshavurah] High Holy Days

  • From: "Johanna" <rebiljoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yellow springs havurah" <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:55:28 -0500

Friends,

I am in the process of ordering a very complete set of tapes and a book for the
High Holy Days for the Havurah.  These will allow us to become more proficient
in conducting the services and, hopefully, eventually lead us to creating our
own Machzor (High Holy Day prayerbook).

If we begin to prepare now, we will have time to create something distinctly
ours for the fall that will be more fulfilling for all who participate.

These tapes are for everyone, however at lease a basic reading level of Hebrew
will be necessary to be able to follow the material.

So if you would like to start taking on some of the mitzvah of leading others
in prayer, please let me know.

Johanna