[yshavurah] Re: FW: Rockford Meeting House

  • From: Lawrence Turyn <lturyn2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cheryl Levine <clevineys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:00:34 -0400

Hi, Chavurim,
When should we discuss this?
Larry Turyn

Cheryl Levine wrote: Thanks--I'll pass this along as well.  Folks, sounds
like we have several things to meet about as a larger group-- -c

Cheryl B. Levine, Psy.D.
Clinical and Consulting Psychologist
Positive Perspectives, Inc.
1130 Vester Avenue, Suite C
Springfield, OH 45503
937.390.3800
937.390.3804 (fax)
www.positiveperspectivescounseling.com[1]

The Ohio State University Rural Program
Behavioral Scientist/Preceptor
4879 US Route 68 South
West Liberty, OH 43357
937.465.0080 www.madriverfamilypractice.org[2]

--- On Mon, 6/8/09, Browne-Middleton, Mark [USA]

From: Browne-Middleton, Mark [USA] <brownemiddleton_mark@xxxxxxx>[4]
Subject: FW: Rockford Meeting House
To: clevineys@xxxxxxxxx[5]
Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 8:13 PM

Thought I would pass this e-mail on to you as well, since you are a member
ofHavurah.

M.A. "Radar" Browne-Middleton, Associate

Probabilistic Risk Analyst &Quantitative Risk Manager

Booz | Allen | Hamilton