[yshavurah] Daniele's Birthday Potluck Lunch

  • From: David Seitz <david.seitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Havurah <yshavurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:24:53 -0500

All interested havurim,
This sunday Dec. 8th, Daniele and I are hosting a potluck
lunch at our home to celebrate Daniele's 40th birthday (and
the birthdays of anyone else born in December!).  All are
welcome for talk, food, and company.
It is intended as a gathering of families, so children are
also welcome (though we will provide spaces for them to play
away from most adults).

If you think you will come, you can RSVP by e-reply or phone
767-8529 or just show up Sunday with yummy food in hand!

We're at
616 Xenia Ave.
(between Whiteman and North College, the green house with
the goofy pine trees in front)
David