[yshavurah] AVRAHAM AVINU & 'REAL' ESTATE

  • From: Torah MiTzion Dayton <ktmdayton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Torha Mitzion Dayton <ktmdayton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:45:38 -0800 (PST)

What is the first commercial transaction in the Torah ?

Lunch & Learn, tomorrow, we will discuss this question.
So ...
THU.  NOV. 20, Lunch & Learn at 12:00 at Garry Greene's office, 111 W. First
St., #602.

If you are interested to get the Shiur (class) via e-mail, please send me your
request and I will be happy to share it with you every week.

David Rund