[YouthIT] youthit

  • From: Kakeeto James <kakeetoj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: youthit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:56:44 -0800 (PST)

Hullo YouthIt members,
   I've got his idea, how about sharing ideas on how we can get academic
information from the Internet, mainly focusing on the use on Search Engines.
Many people know how the use search engines but still many find it had to get
specific acadamic information from them.
   According to a survey by the UN,USA is the country that most uses
Information Technology for economic development, how can u use IT to archive
such in your own country?
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy newyear!!!