Re: [yoshimi-user] Strange hidden effect appearing on master output.

  • From: Nikita Zlobin <cook60020tmp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Nikita Zlobin <cook60020tmp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:15:09 +0600

В Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:11:45 +0600
Nikita Zlobin <cook60020tmp@xxxxxxx> пишет:

I tried yoshimi with latest patch, which provides both master and
per-channel outputs. I can describe this effect only as some
kind of resonance. It doesn't appear on per-channel output.

To change ADsynth default sine wave to Diode with maximum function
parameter (to make it sharper). Effect will appear when master volume
is set enough high (100 should be enough), but on lowed values it
doesn't appear.

Btw, in zynaddsubfx 2.4.3 release this bug doesn't appear.