Re: [yoshimi-user] Restarting the Yosh/Zyn Merge: precise numerics for knobs and sliders?

  • From: "Jonathan E. Brickman" <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:59:30 -0600

The only UI issue I have is, so far as I know, I cannot type a precise numeric value into knobs and sliders. I emphatically will not care about 3-D looks and eye candy, as long as I cannot be precise in my settings through the GUI.

J.E.B.

I'm quite OK with Yoshimi's GUI too. I'd love to see this project
finished though: http://gitorious.org/zynaddsubfx/metellius-clone

http://metellius.mine.nu/zynexperimental.png

Regards,

Jeremy