Re: [yoshimi-user] Restarting the Merge

  • From: Kristian Amlie <kristian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 13:12:51 +0100

On 10/28/12 06:22, Mark McCurry wrote:

Hello all,

Well, after quite a pause, I think I have enough time that I can
dedicate some time to get some code flowing between the projects
again.
Right now I do not have any specific (initial) direction in mind, but
I recall there were some interesting midi patches a while back and as
Will noted, there is a noticeable difference in the realtimeness of
instrument loads.
As such these seem like a good set of spots to start some work.

Given my perspective it's quite likely that I will miss some things,
so if anyone has some suggestions on where I should be looking, please
post them.

Great initiative!

Just to be clear, which merge are we talking about here? The 0.060/0.062 branch merge, or the Yoshimi/Zyn merge?

--
Kristian