Re: [yoshimi-user] Multi-instance and LV2

  • From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 18:01:48 +0000

On Mon, 3 Nov 2014 03:23:34 +0000
Jonathan E Brickman <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings, everyone. I have been reading with profound delight about the
developments in LV2 and multi-instance capabilities. The current git
compiled and is running beautifully on a Bridge Linux (an Arch
ready-to-go-ish) 32-bit. I have two questions:

1. Is there a way to automate by command-line, the creation of a
triple-instance Yoshimi with auto-loading of three different parameters files?

2. Is there an LV2 host which will load three Yoshimi LV2's with parameters
files stored in the saved specification?

3. Or another recommendation? :-)

Hey! That's 3 questions ???

Work is on-going and all of this should be possible in the 'Full Nets of
Thyme' :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk