Re: [yoshimi-user] 0.055-pre1

  • From: David Adler <david.jo.adler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 15:22:28 +0100

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 11:07 AM, cal wrote:

For the adventurous, there's 0.055-pre1. The gui has been shuffled about
some, and LADI 1 support seems basically fine. Two issues may still be
lurking. They only happened occasionally and while I haven't seen them
lately, only time & testing will prove their absence - (a) occasionally
the gui failed to come up, and b) occasionally it would segfault on
abnormal exit.

I can confirm (a), it occurs about every 10th to 20th time I start yoshimi.