[yoshimi] Super Fine vs Fine Control for knobs

  • From: Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 23:06:41 +0100

Has the CTRL + scroll wheel behaviour changed recently or have I dreamed that with the super fine one could e.g. get 1 ms changes in envelopes? I was trying this with an attack in the Amplitude Env for a PadSynth and am getting jumps of ca. 30 ms which doesn't seem "super fine" to me. Also it seems to do the same jumps of middle mouse button (which in the manual is addressed as fine control)

Lorenzo.
Yoshimi source code is available from either:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
Or: https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi
To post, email to yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx