[yoshimi] Re: LV2 plugins?

  • From: Andrew Deryabin <andrew@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:49:38 +0400

Hi,

-multi version exposes one stereo output for each channel, so in default setup you will get 2x16 stereo audio outputs.
ordinal version mixes all channels into one stereo output.

27.12.2015 20:46, contraband aardv пишет:

Hi, I am unsure of which plugin to use in Qtractor. "yoshimi" and "yoshimi-multi" both show up, and they seem to behave the same way. I am worried about using up excess cpu, because for every new midi track it seems that a new yoshimi instance is opened. Does this consume more cpu? Is there a way to connect different midi tracks to the same instance of Yoshimi( with different channels, the way you would do it with the standalone version)? Besides using the standalone Jack version, because I like to be able to save the whole project in Qtractor.

To clarify this shouldn't be a DAW/sequencer specific question, I would like to know how to do the same thing in Ardour, for instance.

Thank you for your time,

Contraband

--
Regards,