[yoshimi-user] Fwd: Re: 0.055-pre1

  • From: "Jonathan E. Brickman" <jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 08:57:31 -0600

>> [ ... ]

I can confirm (a), it occurs about every 10th to 20th time I start yoshimi.

cool, thanks - :-(.

I built a debug-build, trying to get a dump for you -- didn't happen, I
stopped/started about thirty times :-)

Excellent GUI by the way, I like it a whole lot better. I had one
thought about the knobs: can they be made so that at a mouse-click a
little red light comes on in the middle, at which time up/down keys on
the keyboard work to change the particular knob whose light is red? It
would make live work a big chunk easier.

J.E.B.