[yoshimi-user] A point to watch

  • From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 21:08:55 +0100

Amongst other things, the 0.060.x series has a different reverb setup to
0.058.1 It is not only different but by default has greater amplitude, so for
any voices that use reverb in the effects you should move the wet/dry control
towards the dry side to get a similar result to before.

I discovered this when trying to make a new recording of an old track :(

In my project notes I now mark which software version was used. Mind you, I
already have to do that with Rosegarden and Qsynth :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk