[ycnews] Submissions to YC News Welcome

  • From: Jessica Main <Jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ycnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ycnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:53:55 -0400

Hi everyone,

As you probably already know, YC
News<http://youthcoalition.org/html/subscribe.php?cnt=2> is the Youth Coalition
for Sexual and Reproductive Rights'<http://www.youthcoalition.org/> mailing
list. Through this listserve we share information about upcoming events,
opportunities, workshops, trainings, and information about how to get more
involved in the youth sexual and reproductive rights movement. This list is
open to all who are interested in sexual and reproductive rights from a youth
perspective. If you know of someone who is interested in joining the list, they
can do so here<http://www.youthcoalition.org/html/subscribe.php?cnt=2>.

At this time, we'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for subscribing to
the YC News listserve and remind you that if you are interested in sharing
something via YC News, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy
to help spread the word through our network. In addition sharing news related
to the youth sexual and reproductive rights movement YC
News<http://youthcoalition.org/html/subscribe.php?cnt=2> is a platform to share
job postings, national, regional and international-level updates and news
stories, research, new publications, among other pieces of news that may be
relevant to young SRR advocates from around the world.

We are open to any suggestions that you may have to make this listserve even
better!

Thanks for your continued support.

Warm regards,

Jessica Main
Logistics and Administrative Officer
youth coalition for sexual and reproductive rights
jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> /
www.youthcoalition.org<http://www.youthcoalition.org/>
tel: +613 562 3522 / fax: +613 562 7941

working internationally for sexual and reproductive rights.