[ycnews] FW: Family Planning and HIV Prevention SURVEY deadline 30th April

  • From: Jessica Main <Jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ycnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ycnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:27:53 -0400

FYI- Online survey to assess community questions and priorities around hormonal
contraceptive use and HIV- please take a few minutes to contribute

Jessica Main
Logistics and Administrative Officer
youth coalition for sexual and reproductive rights
jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> /
www.youthcoalition.org<http://www.youthcoalition.org/>
tel: +613 562 3522 / fax: +613 562 7941

working internationally for sexual and reproductive rights.

Family Planning and HIV Prevention:
Assessing Community Questions and Priorities Around Hormonal Contraceptive Use
and HIV

Dear colleagues:

We are writing to seek your participation in an online survey to assess
community questions and priorities around hormonal contraceptive use and HIV.

Our specific aim is to gather insights on what key stakeholders want to know in
order to inform an upcoming WHO/UNAIDS/UNFPA consultation on developing key
messages for service providers, service users, and policy-makers on this
vitally important issue for women's health. Some background documents are
attached.

The survey can be accessed in English via the following link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GWQ6D5P

The survey will run until Monday 30th April, and the findings will be presented
at a meeting with WHO on 7th May, 2012

Please note that we do not ask for any identifying information and that NO
personal or identifying information will be associated with the survey findings.

We hope that this survey will be one step toward mobilizing community
engagement around the issue.  If you are interested in receiving the outcomes
of this process, please email
Athena.survey2012@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Athena.survey2012@xxxxxxxxx>. If you are
interested in partnering around related advocacy, please email
Athena.survey2012@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Athena.survey2012@xxxxxxxxx>.

Thank you.

Warm regards -

AIDS Legal Network
Asia Pacific Alliance for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (APA)
ATHENA Network
AVAC
Balance: Promoción para el desarrollo y juventud, México
Choices: Memphis Center for Reproductive Health
GNP+
GNP+ Norte América
ICW Global
ICW África Oriental
ICW África Occidental anglófona
Jamaican Community of Women Living with HIV
Namibia Women's Health Network
SHARISA
We-CARE+
WAPN+

--
E. Tyler Crone, MPH, JD
Coordinating Director, The ATHENA Network

--

Oriana López Uribe

member, méxico

youth coalition for sexual and reproductive rights

oriana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:nino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> /