[ycnews] Asking for endorsement to support choice in Hungary

  • From: Youth Coalition <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ycnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 16:57:41 -0500

I hope you are well. I am writing to you ask you to endorse and also to
promote among your circles our open letter.

Proposal T/12824. would restrict the right to self-determination with
regards to contraceptive methods. If the proposal is adopted only people
above 40 years old or already having 3 children could opt for sterilization
for non-medical reasons. The Hungarian Constitutional Court has ruled
earlier that such restrictions (it used to be 35 year or 3 children) are
unconstitutional because of unproportionately restricting the right to
self-determination. There are more information in the attached letter.

Please, let me know if you think that the letter should contain more
information.

Do you think you could circulate the letter for endorsement?

We collect signatures on my email address: kapronczay@xxxxxxx

We collect signatures until 6PM CET 10th December, Tuesday.

Also, please do let us know if you are able to sign it on behalf of your
organization by Tuesday - 10th December.

Thank you so much in advance,

Stefania

--
ügyvezető igazgató / Executive Director
Társaság a Szabadságjogokért

Támogasd a munkánkat! http://tasz.hu/tamogatas
Please donate! http://tasz.hu/en/supportus

--

You have received this message because you are subscribed to
YCNews<http://youthcoalition.org/html/subscribe.php?cnt=2>

Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/youthcoalition> | Follow us on
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/youth_coalition> | Visit our
Website<http://www.youthcoalition.org/>