Yadex 1.6.0 (Find by type)

  • From: Barry Mead <bmead15@xxxxxxx>
  • To: yadex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 00:48:56 -0700

Some time ago I wrote an add-on feature to Yadex-1.6.0.
This feature adds the "F" find by type command.  It had a small bug when
finding objects in the "Global" mode which I subsiquently fixed, so I am
uploading the new version with the bug fix. To add the features just
expand the yadex-1.6.0-find.tar.gz file into the ~/yadex-1.6.0/src directory,
apply the patches (diff files), and recompile. I hope you all enjoy this
feature as much as I have.  It is especially useful if you like to review or
edit wad files created by others.  I have noticed that about half of the wad
files out there have bugs and need to be fixed-up before they can be fully
playable.

#!/bin/bash
#Install Script for yadex patches
#Assumes that the yadex-1.6.0-find.tar.gz file has been expanded
#into the ~/yadex-1.6.0/src directory and that that is the current directory.
for f in *.diff; do patch `basename $f .diff` $f;done
cd ..
./configure
make
#end of script