Re: new computer XY-DOS

  • From: J R FOX <jr_fox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:57:14 -0800

That was one of the other things I meant to ask about, so I'll look into this.
I had been thinking we might have to resort to that old and somewhat obscure
network printing method that could be done with Xy -- or at least with Xy-4.

I was also wondering about the U2 library for Xy under vDosXy in 64-bit Win,
though it may be awhile before I get that far with this.  In the nearer term,
I'm going to try to implement what Carl advised for my multiple-load-errors
problem.  I hope this works out and fairly soon, as I will then need to turn
around and make this setup work with Xy-3 for someone else's new rig, and it's
been even longer since I messed around with Xy-3.

   Jordan