Re: Winprint

  • From: "John Paines" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vf200@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:23:58 +0000 (UTC)

Just to be clear, this is the download site for winprint:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/winprint/
  It shouldn't matter where you install it, and I can't account for the
behavior you describe.  Assuming it's installed, double-click on winprint.exe,
which puts the winprint icon in the taskbar (though you may have to "show
hidden icons").
 Assuming you've already configured winprint to your liking (right click on the
icon to bring up the dialogue boxes), use xywrite to print to file.  If you've
set the winprint dialogue box to look for that generically named output file in
the indicated directory, it prints the document. That's it.  Without a print to
file command, and winprint configured to look for that output file, nothing
should happen.