Slight hiccup with Microlytics dictionary

  • From: "Paul Breeze" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "paul.breeze" for DMARC)
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:50:59 +0100

Dear Carl

This is a question for you, I think. I have now managed to get the UK dictionary to work in XY4 with the help of Wengier and EMSMagic 1.1. However, the enter key will not perform its usual function inside the dictionary when I have 28=$E on the key. I have to go back to the default assignment to get it to work. Is there a workaround for this, or do I simply have to put up with it? (I can always use the numerical keyboard enter for one or the other.)

Best wishes

Paul