RE: Nota Bene

  • From: "Anne Putnam" <aputnam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:09:35 -0400

Reminder - The Nota Bene sale for XyWrite users ends at the end of this
month. If you'd like to order Nota Bene for $249 (regular price is $399),
you can do so by going to the following page:

https://www.notabene.com/xywrite.html

This page will be active until the end of the day July 31 (or until we get
around to taking it down-probably the following Monday).

Thanks for your interest.

Anne

Anne Putnam

Nota Bene