Re: Getting help from xysearch, Icons and short cuts and off topic on zyIndex.

  • From: "Stephen Hunter" <SRH@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:00:24 -0500

Avrom, I downloaded zy.zip from Vetusware.com and put it on one of my web
sites. Anybody who wants it can snatch it from http://www.loftpress.com/zy ,
where I will leave it for a few days. Hope it is what you're looking for.

Stephen R. Hunter
LOFT PRESS
voice 540-933-6210, fax 540-933-6523

See what Ollie North and