Edward Mendelson wordperfect maven and guru

  • From: "Avrom Fischer" <avromf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "xywritenew" <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 06:08:45 -0400

Dear Fellow Xywriters

For those of us who like me are struggling to adopt xywrite to Windows 7, (in
my case windows 7-32 bit) I strongly urge you to go to Edward Mendelson's web
site on wordperfect for DOS.  I blundered into it by accident but am glad I
did.  While his discussion relates to wordperfect for Dos, the same problems
that wordperfect users

Avrom Fischer
avromf@xxxxxxx<mailto:avromf@xxxxxxx> or
f413@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:f413@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
786 Eaat 19th Street
Brooklyn, NY  11230
718 434 7696face are equally relevant to us.  The url link is
http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/index.html<http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/index.html>