Re: DosBox and Window Size

  • From: Jon P <xywrite4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:11:17 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I was imprecise. CLIP.EXE doesn't crash--it continues to work within the
emulated window. In XY4, it shows that the material was clipped as usual.  But
when I hop outside DosBox to, say, Notepad, it doesn't export. Ditto for moving
something from Notepad to XY.

I have the feeling it's another DosBox difference.

I'm going to see if the WPDos pages offer any clues about clipboarding between
DosBox and Win7, unless someone can offer some experience.

Meanwhile, further research shows that DosBox has a configuration file,
dosbox.conf,  that can probably reset the window size. If any DosBox users have
already done this and can point me toward the right lines and settings, that
would be great. Otherwise I'll eventualy tweak it myself and report back.

Jon Pareles