Re: Carl's Spell Frame

  • From: Fred Weiner <fw1948@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 21:10:32 -0700

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay. Can you try swapping in the version of the frame encoded
> below? It's probably later than the one you have. Import this
> message into XyWrite, issue DECODE<Helpkey> to decode the frame,
> then DeFine the entire frame and issue ADD2U2<Helpkey>.
>
> I'm not hopeful that it will make a difference, but it's worth a
> try.

Maybe if you had been more hopeful . . . Tried that and now issuing
SPELL<HELPKEY>  does nothing. Both decode and add2u2 processes executed and
completed perfectly, as verified on the message line after completion. By
the way, the version you have just sent is indeed much newer; the one in my
system was dated 10-31-01.